Natural yeast infection cures are an easy and safe way to treat your yeast infection. If you are looking for lasting solutions, than the so easy over-the-counter and prescribed medications are not the options for you. Simply speaking, the natural yeast infection remedies are not only effective but also more lasting effects than drugs.
One of the reason nowadays people try more and more the natural ways of treating such kind of disease is because the medications which you could get them everywhere are most of them with side effects for your health. This is a very serious reason which you have to consider when you take drugs and also some holistic ways.
Curing natural the yeast infection must first rely on the causes witch develop the bacteria called fungi and how you can prevent from spreading in your body.
The main causes of yeast infection are:
1. Some foods- is well known that milk and dairy products , like cheese contains yeast witch may lead to yeast infection . Also, the diet should not contain too much fast food, caffeine, processed food, sugar, alcohol ,margarine and products containing white flour.
2. Condoms witch contain a latex called nonoxynol-9 .This could lead to male yeast infection. So, always check the label to avoid it.
3. Tight clothing and underwear. Wear as much possible as you can the cotton fabrics instead of polyester ones, as the last ones don’t allow very well your skin to breath.This means poor ventilation of your skin, more warm and moist environment for the yeast bacteria to grow.
4. Some antibiotics and drugs witch weaken the immune system and kill the good bacteria from the vagina.
5. Some personal care products witch contain high level of perfume scent, tampons, body spray witch also kill the good bacteria from the body.
Good natural yeast infection remedies
If you are not allergic to garlic, this is one of the proven method to kill your yeast infection. Garlic is a strong anti fungal proprietor. You can make a paste from garlic and apply on affected yeast zones or you can put the paste in a cheesecloth or gauze and insert it into the vagina. After several applications, you should feel the relief.
Vinegar has well known antibacterial and antifungal proprieties. Fill a bath with warn water and a cup of vinegar, after that dry carefully. Try to do it twice per day. It is proven that apple cider vinegar has better results against yeast infection.
Yogurt, other than been a healthy snack, contains also lactobacillus acidophilus which produces hydrogen peroxide, an antibacterial. You apply the yogurt on the infected vulva and the vagina for healing. Also eating yogurt can help get rid of yeast infection.
There are plenty other methods of yeast infection remedies. Be sure to read my blog for more information regarding natural yeast infection remedies. You can feel free to distribute this article in any ezine, blob, website or newsletter. However, the author’s bio, website and links must remain intact and included with every reproduction.